Overview of Delmhorst Wood J-2000 Moisture Meter:
The Delmhorst J-2000 for flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. The Delmhorst J-2000 meter has a microcontroller circuit that corrects for 48 individual species and temperature. Averages up to 100 accumulated readings and measures moisture from 6–40%.
The Delmhorst J-2000 has built in calibration for maximum accuracy. With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile tool at a great value.
Features of the Delmhorst Wood J-2000 Moisture Meter:
- Easy to read Digital Display
- 6%-40% Wood Moisture
- Averages 100 Readings
- Integral contact pins provide 5/16” penetration
- 0.2%-50% moisture range on gypsum
- Connector for external Electrode
- Includes Carrying Case and 5-16" Pins
- Moisture Correction for 48 Species
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Built-in calibration check
Specifications of the Delmhorst Wood J-2000 Moisture Meter:
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”
- Weight 10 oz.
Delmhorst J-2000 Moisture Meter Package: Includes the J-2000 Meter, a deluxe carrying case, a 26-ES Hammer Electrode and (10) 26-ES Hammer Electrode pins.