The Delmhorst RDM-3 Package, includes the RDM-3 Meter, a carrying case, a 26-ES electrode and (10) 496 Hammer Electrode pins. This package is ideal for measuring wood material at different depths given the 26-ES Hammer Electrode.
The Delmhorst RDM-3 Moisture Meter is a handheld moisture meter loaded with features, and is perfect for the woodworking and lumber industries. It is ideal for anyone who needs to collect and analyze key statistical information. The RDM3 corrects for 69 Wood species as well as temperature. It comes with a carrying case and 1 year warranty.
It features pin mode and corrects for temperature and wood species. It organizes readings by job for easing referencing and auto shut-off when not in use.
- Pin Mode
- Bright, clear Digital Display
- 69 Wood Species
- Corrects for Temperature
- Accepts all Delmhorst Electrodes
- Optional PC Kit allows you to download readings
- Optional Hammer Electrode (Comes with Package)
- 6-60% MC
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Auto Shut-Off
- Memory of 1400 readings with date and time stamp
- 1 yr warranty
- Carrying Case
- Organize readings by job for easy reference
- Operating Temperature -4°to158°F (-20° - 70°C)
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”
- Weight: 11 oz
- 9V battery
- 0.1% MC resolution
- Sturdy Plastic Carrying Case
We sell to Canada and ship from Toronto to Alberta, AB, British Colombia BC Manitoba MB New Brunswick NB Newfoundland NF Nova Scotia NS Ontario ON PEI Saskatchewan SK Quebec QC Canada Brampton Mississauga Etobicoke Scarborough Rexdale Guelph Kitchener Waterloo Thunder Bay Montreal Trois Rivieres