Overview of the Wagner MMC220
The Wagner MMC220 pinless wood moisture meter, made in the USA, is designed for flooring manufacturers and installers, cabinet and furniture manufacturers, lumber suppliers and inspectors. It uses Wagner IntelliSenseTM Technology to measure moisture IN the wood, not ON the wood. With an amazing 7-year warranty, this is an instrument you can rely on.
The meter reads moisture content from 5%-32%, and features programmable species settings. It can accurately measure wood with specific gravity from 0.2 to 1.0. It offers a Hold function. Measurement depth is 0.75" to 1.5"
If you want all the features of the MMC220 with the added benefit of storage of up to 50 moisture readings, and calculation of high, low and average
Features of the Wagner MMC220
- Extended Species Range to cover tropical species
- Programmable Species settings
- Hold Button
- Fast and Accurate
- Amazing 7 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Shock Resistant Case with Belt Clip
Specifications of the Wagner MMC220
- Measures 5-32% Moisture Content
- Measurement depth 3/4"
- Specific gravity range 0.2 to 1.0
- 9V battery
- Sensing area 1.5" x 2.5"
- Digital Display in .1% increments
- Note - for specific gravity over .80, maximum MC reading will be <30%